(Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel (Gillenium) Ants in Blue Gel

It tickles.

I like the purring effect. The drum loop spoils it for me though. Too harsh.

Gillenium responds:

Too harsh? Can't agree there, but I appreciate the review!

On the Steps On the Steps

Funky

I dig the track, it's really cool. Doesn't really seem relevant to Castle Crashers, but it's nice.

A Dream Differed A Dream Differed

a triumph

I was really impressed by this overall...!

I did however feel that the introduction was too long. It's not that I completely disliked the intro, but I thought that the repetitive melody cheapened the sophistication of the other elements - a few variations on that melody, which would compliment the other elements instead of merely playing on top of them, would perhaps bring it all together).

The other parts of the song were more cohesive and full bodied. Great work

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thanks Leek. I know exactly what you mean, well hopefully I'll be able to improve my sound for the CD. Thanks again.

Raaga Raaga

enjoyable

That was very nice. I like the variety of the instrumentation, and the addition of the water sound effects. Works very well overall - great job.

Improvising for fun Improvising for fun

Hot

That was pretty nice. The rhythm was a bit repetitive at first but then you moved into other areas. Nice music, I have more respect for it than the computer-generated tracks on the site.

Mp3-Lock responds:

Yhea its alot harder to keep a good rythem in your head then it is to program one on a computer.

And when making a song like this, the time I have to choose the notes is milliseconds. Oppose to the infedent time you get for computers =)